Dead Sea Body Lotion carries a lot of benefit with it – both medical and therapeutic. Its healing quality is also known worldwide. Each of the components used in it is replete with thousands of advantages on the skin.
Dead Sea Body Lotion: Why to Use
Dead Sea Body Lotion is used mainly for smoothing your skin. It keeps the health of skin nourished and maintains the presence of water in an ideal proportion.
For persons who are accustomed to having a shower with hot water, they simply get deprived of their natural moisture throughout the way. Elements used in soapy liquids or bars are also highly responsible for snatching natural humidity of our body.
A Dead Sea Body Lotion can be the best solution for using on skin. This will not only bring back the innate moisture of your skin but boosts the glow and charm making the outer skin softer, smoother and more enchanting.
Dead Sea Body Lotion: Ingredients
Ingredients of the Dead Sea Body Lotion may vary from one brand to another. Following are the most common ones:
Dead Sea Salt: To help the skin renew itself, the Dead Sea Salt is very effective.
- It consists of 26 different types of minerals that comes handy in hydrating skin and lessen soreness or other burning sensation.
- It can detoxify the skin making allergic reactions less intense.
- Ideal to reduce the wrinkling impact that comes with age.
- It works as anti-aging
- Included anti-oxidants decrease the risk of chronic diseases
- It contains oleic acid that fights inflammation
- Nourishes skin adding a protective layer on it
Lactic Acid: Milk is the most common source of lactic acid. You can go for yogurt or sour milk for fulfilling its need in your body.
- Lighten dark spots
- Works great on wrinkles
- Diminishes fine lines on your body
- Sloughs away the dead or older skin
Aloe leaf extract: Highly used in food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industry, aloe leaf is an important item in the dead sea body lotion.
- Best known for healing skin problems
- Cleanses & opens pores
- Revives skin metabolism
- Inhibits bacterial growth
Vitamin E: Acts like an army against all sorts of pollution, smoke and stressful elements on the skin.
- This antioxidant protects skin cell
- Neutralizes the free radicals produced from UV rays
- Saves the skin from aging by absorbing UVB light
- Keeps the skin soft and moisture
Jojoba Oil: is a scentless, golden color liquid wax. Seeds of jojoba plant are its core source.
- Lightens Under-Eye Dark Circles
- Treats split heels and stubborn acne
- Erases pregnancy stretch marks
- Helps to maintain healthy nails
Borage: is a plant. Its flowers, leaves and the oil extracted from it – everything is used for treating different skin ailment.
- Good for eczema aka atopic dermatitis
- Cools down itchy rashes on the scalp
- Treats redness
- Reduces dry skin and moisture
Evening Primrose Oil: As the name suggests, this oil is collected from a plant namely evening primrose plant.
- It can treat various skin disorders including acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Can neutralize neurodermatitis, a serious itchy sensation
- Strengthens weak bones, also increases the bone mineral density
- Lessens the risk of fractures
Glycerin: Perfect to be applied on both oily and dry skin, a feature other skin product fails to meet.
- Soften skin and make it moist
- Nourishes skin by hydrating it, also ensures water balance
- Thickens epidermal layer and locks humidity blocking harmful components of the environs
- Soaks water from the air and reduces dry patches on the skin