Many people suffer from facial skin problems, which cause discomfort and anxiety for many of them, especially for any girl. She aspires to have bright, healthy and beautiful skin, she also wants to look beautiful, but when these problems occur, she gets frustrated.
Acne, is one of the main problems that attacks the facial skin, when it starts to appear on someone’s face, it makes him/her feel embarrassed, also the oily skin suffers from closed pores and the piling of dirt and dust, in addition to the problem of cracked skin due to lack of adaptation to the surrounding atmosphere, and the lack of the number of times the skin gets exfoliated, which makes dead cells close the pores of the face, that eventually makes the face appear dull and unhealthy.
How to treat facial skin problems,
Following are some of the tips and recipes that will help your skin look bright, fresh and beautiful:
- The recipe of the refreshing orange: this recipe will make the skin vital and can be applied once a week, it is suitable for all skin types, whether it is oily, normal or dry skin. To prepare it you need to mix the juice of half an orange with three tablespoon of honey, simmer it on low heat for a few minutes, when it gets cold, apply it on your face and leave it for twenty minutes, then you need to wipe it off with a piece of cotton soaked in warm water.
- If you want to overcome a dull and tired skin, you need to try the mask of cucumber juice and milk, to prepare it you need to mix one tablespoon of cucumber juice with a teaspoon of milk along with one egg white, mix it well then apply it by a brush on your skin, leave it for fifteen minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Honey contains antioxidants that are able to treat the skin from fatigue by adding a few drops of lemon juice to the honey and applying it on the face.
- The mask of banana mix helps you to get rid of wrinkles; you can prepare it as follows: add three tablespoons of milk to one banana, mix it well, and then apply it on the areas that have wrinkles, leave it for fifteen minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Baking soda to exfoliate the skin, to prepare it, we need: two teaspoons of baking soda, two tablespoons of facial wash, mix the ingredients together until you get a well incorporated paste, spread it on your face using your fingertips avoiding any contact with the eyes, because of the sensitivity of this area, let it set until it gets dry, rub your face gently in circles, then wash it off with warm water, but do not rub it roughly so as not to damage or irritate your skin.